PORTA POTTY RENTAL
We rent porta potties for events and construction projects in the Orangevale area.
If you are thinking of hosting an event such as a wedding or just a backyard party, porta potties must have crossed your mind. Relieving yourself is a natural need that ensures comfort as you go about enjoying a party. No one has to hold it in since there are no restrooms in the event. A porta potty is, therefore, essential. So how do you hire one? What is the ideal type for your event, and how much does it cost? In this article, we have prepared everything you need to know about Sacramento portable restroom rental.
What is a portable potty?
A porta potty is basically a single unit toilet that is designed to provide convenience and privacy for the user. They come with toilet paper dispensers, sinks and hand washing areas, and other amenities such as a ventilator depending on the price. A porta potty rental is vital to your event. It does not matter how good the food is or how breathtaking the decor turns out. Even if you invite the best artists to your event, it can all turn into a disaster if you do not provide this essential structure, a portable restroom! It should be on your budget for the event, no matter how small the event. What are the common types of porta potties to consider?
What are the various types?
Porta potties come in different types, depending on the size and luxury. You may not agree on the luxury part when you are inside one. Still, moveable bathrooms come with different amenities such as a sink, toilet paper, mirror, ventilation, and some even come with a baby changing station. It all depends on the level of luxury you are going for when hiring.
For instance, if you are holding an event that will last for three to four hours like a race, you might want to hire a small basic moveable toilet. However, for a wedding or graduation ceremony that is going to last all day with many guests, you will come across porta potties that look like a trailer rather than a plastic box. If you have been scratching your head and trying to figure out why porta potties look different every time, here are the various types. Let’s get started, shall we?
These are the most common porta potties you will come across. They are mainly found in outdoor events in clusters. They can be cleaned and emptied on-site; therefore, are less demanding. They are also the cheapest option in the market, so if you are looking for a porta potty for an event that will last a few hours, this is the jackpot.Standard transportable potties are usually a single unit portable bathroom. That is why they are hired in clusters for outdoor events with many people. They do not flush, and they lack a sink. They are very basic in short. However, a rental company may provide additional features, such as mirrors and lighting. These porta potties have a tank that holds 60 gallons of water only. The walls are also reinforced, and the locking is secure. The average size of a standard is 43-46 inches in width, 46-48 inches in depth ad 88-91 inches in height.
2. Deluxe flushable
Even the name of this transportable washroom screams luxury. These portable washrooms are a lot like the standard counterparts, but they are bigger. They usually measure approximately 44-47 inches in width, 45-48 inches in depth, and 89-91 inches in height. They come with a flushing capability and a holding tank capacity pf 60-70 gallons. They also have a mirror, hand washing station, toilet paper, and a urinal. Some companies even include a baby changing station. The deluxe flushable unit is an ideal upscale of the standard traveling restroom if you are planning a big outdoor event. These units can be coupled up with the standard units to offer a variety of restroom for guests. It would also be ideal for an event that requires high sanitation levels and events with a lot of children and their parents.
3. Luxury or portable restroom trailers
A luxury porta potty will be ideal if you are hosting a big event and expecting many guests. These are large trailers that resemble residential restrooms. They are truly luxurious and provide VIP services to users. They come with ample lighting, flushing toilets, a hand washing area, a counter where you can set your belongings, a mirror, and a very impressive modern interior. Some pack up to 10 bathrooms per trailer while some provide a private restroom. Others are also designed for communal use as they carry urinals, stalls, and such.
4. Wheelchair accessible
These units are uniquely designed for use by the disabled. They are larger than the standard units to allow handicapped people to comfortably use the restroom. They are also designed without a rise at the foot of the door for comfort in moving in and out of the unit. They also include additional safety features such as handrails, anti-slip material for the floor area, and a lower toilet seat. Although no law dictates to have ADA-compliant moveable potties in your event, it’s always reasonable.
Orangevale is a suburb of Sacramento County with a population of 33,960 based on the 2010 census. Its median age is 41.2 years which is over 3 years higher than the national average. The residents in this area enjoys a sparse suburban way of living for it is an agricultural zone and there is plenty of land in most of the houses. It is normal for residents to grow their organic garden or even own live stocks. So, don’t be shocked if you see turkeys running around in some of the houses in this area. Aside from the pleasant neighborhood, dining out would also be worthwhile for most of the restaurants take their atmosphere of the utmost significance. For those who have growing children, this area offers a high standard education for young learners because public schools in Orangevale are above average.
Things to do and places to see in Orangevale:
1. Orangevale Community Park is located at Filbert Avenue and the biggest park in the city that measures 76.02 acres. When it comes to facilities and amenities, this park offers a lot more compared to the other parks in the area. They have 2 soccer fields, 2 tennis courts and a golf course with a pro shop. There’s a lot of place and activities for the whole family to enjoy for there are playgrounds, picnic areas and walking trails. There is also an amphitheater and a horse arena.
2. Indian Stone Corral Park in Orangevale features a creek with its water softly moving into some areas of the park providing a picturesque view for both trekkers and nature aficionados. You can enjoy picnic along the banks while enjoying the melody of the chirping birds in their natural habitat. For those who are looking for Instagram worthy spots, this park is a place to be and more.
3. Hillside Training Stables is a great place for young equestrians or kid enthusiast of the sport who are starting to learn the basics of horseback riding. Aside from taking lessons, kids can also learn horse grooming with the trainers. They can as well organize events like birthday parties with packages that includes horseback riding for the little guests. If you’re traveling with kids and are looking for a fun time, this stable at Orangevale Avenue would be a great place to consider for it is both kid-friendly and affordable.
4. Orangevale Community Center is located at Hazel Avenue inside OVparks. It is where community meetings are usually held. They also offer classes, hold events and organize recreational activities for kids to participate. One of the best however is their special needs program that’s very helpful for the community and the wonderful tree lighting event that they have been doing for more than a decade now.
5. Strobelli’s Pizza is a great place to eat in Orangevale. This pizza parlor is at East of Fair Oaks Boulevard. It is unlike any other for it is privately owned and operated where customers can expect a VIP treatment every time. Dining at Strobelli’s will be a uniquely appetizing experience.
6. Blue Nami on Green Back Lane is the best sushi place in Orangevale. Their ambience is fantastic. You can always expect your rolls to be served exceptionally well and everything would look like a work of art.